DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
My previous experience includes being a Licensed real estate agent in Phoenix, Arizona for several years specializing in relocation.
Once I moved to Oregon, the real estate market had taken a turn downward and I managed a small office doing general bookkeeping and payroll. I then spent Approximately 9 ½ years in the title and escrow business before I came back to my original passion of selling real estate. I am well versed in all aspects of the real estate process from start to finish.
I am motivated and want what is best for my clients and have a very supportive team with a magnitude of years of experience to better serve you in your house buying and selling needs.Jill Hurd, Broker/Team Regen
• Co-Owner of Taylor & Taylor Realty Company
• 38+ years of Real Estate experience in Lincoln City with results!
• 20th year Legend Award for the year 2010
• Certified Residential Specialist, CRS since 1992
• Consistently in the Top 1% Sales Bracket of the Nation's Realtors
• "Realtor of The Year 1997" Award Lincoln County Board of Realtors
• In Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Top "100" Agents in the Nation in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 for Residential Units and/or Commission Income
• Member since 1987 of the National Association of Realtors, Oregon Association of Realtors, & the Lincoln County Board of Realtors
• Member of the Residential Sales Council since 1992
• Trustee for the North Lincoln Hospital Foundation 1987-1993, 1998, 2002-current
• Singly involved in more sales and listings than any other Realtor in Lincoln County!
• Committed to clients-7 days a week "100% Service 100% Of The Time"
Dennis Regen, Principal Broker/Team Regen
Phone: (541) 992-2177
Serena has volunteered with Family Promise of Lincoln County since it's beginning in 2014 and North Lincoln Hospital Foundation since 2018. Serena's interest include community development (affordable housing, education, medical & job development), music (she plays bass and congas), painting (mostly oil landscapes) and the great outdoors.BrokerPhone: (541) 921-7943
© 2018 Lincoln County MLS. All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from Lincoln County MLS and the Broker Reciprocity Program.sm. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Taylor & Taylor Realty Co. are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2018-09-24.